The University of South Australia is very proud to offer PhD Scholarship towards the Mind the Worker: Transformative Change for a Human-Centred Corporate Climate project. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Category: PhD
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: 04 January 2023
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study can be undertaken at the University of South Australia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to show evidence of any previous work history and evidence of previously written work if requested.
The successfully selected students will be awarded a scholarship worth $29,863 per annum with an additional top-up scholarship with a value of $10,000 per annum by the University of South Australia.
- How to Apply: Candidates must use the application portal of the university to submit their admission applications. Students who want to apply for the scholarship must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Home and mailing address
- Government-issued ID (e.g., passport or driving license)
- Evidence of English language proficiency if you are an international applicant
- Details of two referees (including phone numbers and email addresses)
- Evidence of completion, grades, and courses for all the qualifications you listed, alongside a grading scale
- A CV or resume
- A covering letter tailored to project
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have at least a psychology honours degree or a qualification in another relevant field (e.g., industrial relations).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS –7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 94
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 65
- University of Cambridge: ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) OR the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – 186