The University of Konstanz is inviting international degree-seeking students to apply for the Deutschland stipendium scholarships and win a chance to pursue their education in Germany. The scholarships will be awarded to students applying for study in 2023-2024.
- Category: Bachelor
- Amount/value: Varies
- Location: Germany
- Application deadline: 1 October 2023
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree courses available at the University of Konstanz can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate measurable academic (or school) accomplishments.
The University of Konstanz will provide the scholarship winners a sum of EUR 300 per month for two semesters of their undergraduate or graduate studies.
- How to Apply: Admission applications by students must be submitted through the university portal. Interested students can start their scholarship application here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A valid passport or form of identification (valid for the entire stay in Germany)
- Passport photos for ID cards and documents
- Proof of health insurance in German or English
- Certified copies of your academic degrees in German or English translation
- Birth certificate and certificate of marriage, in German or an English translation.
- Copies and certified translations of their children’s birth certificates (if required and applicable, including an apostille or form of legalization)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the course they wish to pursue at the University of Konstanz.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have B2 level proficiency of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. They must submit a test accepted by the university.